Blundstone - 163
Firefighters across Canada swear by the kick-off ease of Blundstone steel toe work and safety boots. All-day comfort on the concrete floors at the station and over-the-ankle protection that drivers can wear on runs. CSA approved. Spiffy enough for dress uniforms too!
Features & Benefits
- CSA Grade 1 protective steel toe cap
- Weatherproof leather is an industry-leading 2.5 mm thick, yet 'breathes' for absolute comfort
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole and thermo-polyurethan (TPU) outsole: weatherproof, durable, lightweight and provides reliable certified traction
- XRD™ footbed for all-day comfort and support
- Puncture resistant mid-soles by Lenzi: lighter, safer, more flexible, more comfortable and warmer than steel
- Injection molded soles -- no adhesives to come unglued, no stitching to rot
- Heat, slip, oil, acid and electric shock-resistant sole
- Heat-formed heel for a snug fit
- Comfort EVA removable footbed with XRD™ in the heel pad
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Approved
- Unisex sizing
Pricing and Availability
Please contact for pricing and size availability. Due to Blundstones sizing, we reccomend first time buyers to have them fit in person.