KNEED2Be insoles are designed to offer support for those shoes you love to wear … but maybe shouldn’t. Beneficial to help relieve injuries (plantar fasciitis, tibialis posterior tendonitis and metatarsalgia), resist fatigue, and add comfort.
The vender recommends if you are a half size / in-between sizes to order the next size up. For Kneeds, the arch length fit is key & should align with your arches, most Kneed insoles can be trimmed down to fit (not KNEED2BE).
- Transitional density EVA with premium polyester top sheet
- Heel Cradle - Optimizes your heels natural cushioning and fits inside the heel counter of shoes to reduce heel slippage commonly found with other insoles
- Adaptable Arch Support - Biomechanically shaped moldable base ensures support from the heel to the ball of the foot. The base can be easily modified by a trained professional
- Flexible - Naturally flexes with your unique foot and still maintains its shape where you need the support
- Great for most types of footwear with or without removable insoles.