Medium cushioning and maximum forefoot comfort. This footbed features a built-in metatarsal pad to support the foot's bones in their natural lift and spread. Built on our super durable EVA base to offer reliable relief from forefoot pain associated with conditions like Morton's neuroma and Metatarsalgia.
This insole works great in most medium-fitting shoes like running shoes, casual sneakers, tennis shoes and hiking boots.
Because we give a scrap.
The EVA we use is made with 20% industrial scrap that would otherwise have gone to waste. Instead it's recycled to reduce the footprint of our products.
- Reduces plantar fascia strain
- Suitable for any arch height
- Provides cushioned support
- Improves balance
- Supports natural spread of foot bones
- Promotes neutral alignment
- Distributes weight and pressure equally
- Zero drop from heel to forefoot
- SOLE signature shape for everyday comfort
- Heat and wear moldable for customized fit
- Polygiene® stays fresh technology
Width - Forefoot (approx.)
- Men's 10 - 98mm
- Women's 7 - 87mm
Length - Heel to toe (approx.)
- Men's 10 - 290mm
- Women's 7 - 245mm
- Cushioning: 1.6mm
- Total: 3.2mm
DO I WANT A MET PAD FOOTBED?
Our metatarsal pads offer relief for people experiencing pain or discomfort in the balls of their feet. By supporting the natural spacing of your metatarsal bones you can eliminate pain associated with metatarsalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, Morton's neuroma and other foot-specific ailments.